|CAMP||WEEKS 1, 3-8||WEEK 2||HOURS||GRADES/AGES|
|Assabet River JR Camp||$305||$183||9:00A-4:00P||Entering Grades K-2|
|Sudbury River SR Camp||$325||$195||9:00A-4:00P||Entering Grades 3-6|
|Concord River||$275||$275||12:00A-4:00P||Entering Grades 1-7|
|Preschool Adventures||$270||$162||9:00A-12:30P||Ages 3-5|
|Arts and Rec (Weeks 3-8)||$475
pre June 1
post June 1
|9:00A-4:00P||Entering Grades K-5|
|Extended AM||$70||$42||7:30A-9:00A||Entering Grades K-6|
|Extended PM||$120||$72||4:00P-6:00P||Entering Grades K-6|
AM & PM
|$150||$90||AM & PM||Entering Grades K-6|
|$400||NA||8:00A-6:00P||Entering Grades K-6|
|$280||$168||9:00A-4:00P||Entering Grade 9|
|$145||$87||AM Only||Entering Grade 9|
||9:00A-4:00P||Entering Grades 7-8|
- Due to reduced pricing we currently do not offer a sibling discount.
- Extended Day does not apply to Kaleidoscope, Preschool Adventures, Workreation, or Post Camp.
- Week 2 is prorated due to a 3 day week (no camp 7/4, 7/5)
- Payments must be made in full at least one week prior to the start of the camp week in order for campers to attend without delay.
- Financial Assistance is available to those that apply. To learn more, please click here: https://www.concordrec.com/237/Financial-Assistance
A portion of funding generously provided by Concord Carlisle Community Chest.