SUMMER 2019 MEMBERSHIP INFORMATION
Tuesday May 21, 7pm
Monday – Friday 3pm-7:30pm
Saturday & Sunday 10am-7:30pm
Monday – Sunday 10am-7:30pm
Address 50 Plainfield Road
Concord, MA 01742
Guests of Member $10 (over 2 yrs old)
Day Pass: $20 (over 2 yrs old)*
*Day passes are based on availability and are made available 1 hour after the Pond opens, daily. Day passes are purchased at the Pond with a max of 50 per day.
- Open to valid White Pond Membership Holders ages 3 and up.
- Please sign up for a time with the appropriate level.
- Participants will be divided into classes on the first day based on skill.
- Classes run Monday-Friday with no make-ups, no refunds.
- Registration begins Wednesday May 8th at 7:30am.
- Please call the Beede Center (978) 287-1000 to update all household member information prior to registration.
Become a White Pond Summer Member and join us at these special events:
- Family Hot Dog Roast: Sunday June 30, 4PM-6PM
- Family Canoe Relay: Thursday July 4, 10AM
- Make Your Own Ice Cream Sundae: Sunday, August 18, 4PM-6PM
MEMBERSHIP REGISTRATION INFORMATION
To purchase online please follow these steps:
- Visit www.concordrec.com and click the red Register Now button on the top right of the screen.
- If you already have an account with Concord Recreation/Beede Swim and Fitness, login. If you do not have an account, you will need to select Create Account and follow the prompts to get your own account. Login to the account.
- Once you have an account and are logged in, you will select the button that says Membership Registration below the “You are Logged In” heading OR click The Beede Swim and Fitness Center button below.
- When the membership screen pops up, scroll down until you see WHITEPD or search WHITEPD in the Keyword Search bar.
- Add the membership to your cart by clicking the shopping cart on the bottom left of the pass box.
- On the next screen, select Seasonal Membership Pass as your pass type and the head of household for the Family Member to Register. You will add your family members to your pass when you go to the Beede Center for your pass card.
- Proceed with the directions on how to pay online using a Mastercard or Visa.
Please note that you will need to visit the Beede Center to have a photo pass produced for each member of your family before your first visit to the Pond. This may take 10-15 minutes.
To purchase in person at the Beede Swim and Fitness Center:
- When you arrive at The Beede Center, located at 498 Walden Street, buzz in at the gate and let the staff know you are there to purchase a White Pond pass.
- Our friendly desk attendants can help you with your purchase when you enter the building. You can pay via cash, check, or Mastercard/Visa.
Please note that each member of your family will need to visit the Beede Center to have a photo pass produced before their first visit to the Pond. This may take 10-15 minutes.